Oct 6, 2010

okayy..finally back from school and northpoint(with friends) and northpoint(with sis)...okayy...followed syazman n aisyah n noraza to stalk Medusa..unfortunately she wasnt there..so spent time typing msgs in noraza's phone...but not sending...coz too vulgar...haha..anyways..yesterday i msg noraza saying i peirce my ear again myself..haha..now 3 holes la sehh..i feel so punk n mangama..hahax...ystd coz i alone at home then i got nothing to do...i damn stressed about lots of stuff...and yeaa...peirce ear when ur stress right..no pain at all sia..hehe..i like:) but now got little pain uh..and yeaa sis promise not to tell dad...if not I KEEEELLLL HER UH! hahax..anyways...went northpoint with sis...saw man n aisyah n noraza for awhile...and noraza told me she was discussing with man and aisyah whether to stead with me..WTH!!!im not lesbian..hahax...besides,we're married..lol...so yeaa..sis's students were talking to her..one friend was missing..so they were searching for him...so poorthing sia..haishh...then yeaa...saw alot of people while sis was busy talking..saw yu qing,nisha n hata and jega n piriya...haha...anyways...i went shopping shopping today!!i bought lip balm-noraza wanted to use it.....GOT GLITTER!haha...ok..then bought color contact lens..SSHHHH!!dont tell my dad!hazel colour...they didnt have purkish brown...then bought mcflurry...wanted to buy school shoes..but sis was rushing me to come home..so yeaa.thats about it for today...MY EAR PAIN!!HAHA....today me and salina n mano n noraza n aisyah n fitri n halima throwing paper n eraser at each other...FUN FUN!!till teacher scold me...gundu.....and yeaaa...i finally had my hug after two days....then now i damn worried for you sia...u msg me until like that...i just had my bro hug n now U LIKE THAT!!!!why!!! i miss the old u sia.... :( dont do anything stupid pleassseeee...its a sister's request:) ok anyways...7pm rdy...I NEED TO STUDY!!!!currently chatting with navin...after i have no idea how many months!!lol..so yeaa..thats about it la...DAD WENT TO KL!!!damn last minute sia...he just told ystd...wth!!but he coming back tmrw midnight..YAY!!!ok thats about it...i go chat chat for awhile then study study study..and rahziah i saw ur sis in the bus today..but she never recognise me...lol

All In The Past