Oct 18, 2010

ok..so i'm home..in my jeans...with my hazel eyes..URGH!!we didnt go to town!!sis having bad headache..so last minute plan cancelled..baek uh!i could have stayed longer at fazil's house..!oh yea!!fazil's house!few minutes after my previous post..sean called me..said he was going to fazil's house...then asked if i wanted to come..and duhh!since i was bored as hell at home..i tageed along:)then met fazil,rusydi,haziq at fazils house..they were spray painting fazil's bikes...sean passed me $$ to keep for him..coz if $$ is with him...withing few days GONE! reached there around 110+..then left with sean at 130...that gundu fella...he say want to send me to my block...then last last he said dowan coz my house very far...-.- fine uh!so i walked home ALONE!then showered and all..COZ WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO OUT..then i nicely dress up all...sis went to shower..and came out saying she got headache.. -.- i wore my hazel contacts rdy:( wasted sia...now i only got 4 left..haiss..so i'm still wearing it now..dowan it to go to waste uh...maybe around 7 or 8 plus i take out HEHE^^ so i'm chatting with SAI now...after a long long time..first thing she come online ....she called me gay...then want to -----...WTH!!!then her stoopid webcam giving problems...dammit! camwhoring with SAI would be fun..haha!so yeaa...thats about it uh..plans runied..and tmrw i not going for swimming uh.... OHOH!!!DAD HAS SAFELY LANDED! THANK GOD!

All In The Past