Oct 4, 2010

ok..i using sis lappy to update!!coz i remembered that i had something else to update!!!WELL YEAAA!!today in school..i was like"hey everyone my bdae is coming" haha..maybe i might be bringin the spongebob cake to school..cut cut during recess..yeaa!!that would be awesome...haha...but 1kg cake not enough for all the 4na piranhas n monsters..hehe^.^ okok....then right. my sis showed me something..my scandal go put on fb then delete..damn cute i swear...haha..coz my pencil case chialat rdy..it tore...so i change back to my old pencil case la...the converse one...then i realised in school that it has some stuff written in the pencil case..that i DONT WANNA GET REMINDED OF..haha..then i told noraza n halima and i dont know who else...and noraza posted this" the pencil case reminds her of him,throw it away" HAHA..CUTENESS!!!lol..i wish i could throw it away..but was a bdae present..well sorta...haha...heck whatever written in in laaa...i wont look at it rdy...haha..as long as my table and ur table is not vandalised with -blank- and -blank-,,then its fine..lol..HIATUS READY!!!hahax...ok...thats it!!my final post for the day..WOW!!i had 3 posts in a day again..hehe^.^ anyways...i havent started studying...was busy readin my compo and stuff..teacher keep on giving me low marks..because of her my most fave subject became the most hated subject..and i fail my english siaa:( i dont like!!!ok..i need to revise geography..and finally!!im going to hand in my geograohy project tmrw..yes ah!!now the only homework piled up is english-1 summary,1 compre,around 4-5 essays...wow!!and she didnt even realise that i never hand in the essay sia..well..i may hand in...I MAY!lol... okok..enough blogging..im getting carried awayyyyyyyyyy....and to my sis!!!!I LOVE YOOH!!haha... $$,dont care about it...after all u did for me...after all the shit u went through just to see me smile,to make my day better...its the least i can do laaa...so dont "ashvini i love you...thank u so much..muacks muacks" ITS NOT NEEDED!!lol... [i can never bear to see you cry.i dont ever want to see those tears on your face again,dont wanna see those marks on your hand.i know it's hard to stop,took me about 2 years..but i cant see you emo emo everyday.seriously i dont know how to handle emo people..haha *no offence..so yeaa...as everyone knows..we going through the exact same thing...and its getting better..as in ..we're focusing more on exams and our current life rather than the past..hope it all ends well la babe:) we'll have scandal day on my birthday!!yeaaa!] AND LION MAN!!!! STOP MAKING MY SIS CRY YOU LION MAN!!URGH!!!!

All In The Past