Oct 25, 2010

I promised not to hurt myself anymore.but what happened yesterday night?i promised to live my life right here,right now.but why does everything haunt me again? i've broken too many promises with myself.and im gonna do something about it. i know the root cause of this shit.the cause for my sadness,sorrows,weakness and depression. and i'm gonna put an end to this,Today.I'm not gonna get hurt anymore. I'm not gonna shed a single tear no more. I'm not gonna live in the past. i've been through too much and i don't want to "relive" those days..from the time i was primary 3 till now..it was just too much to handle..it still is too much to handle.. and i'm keeping all this to myself..i'm not letting anyone know about it:( so..today is the last day for the "too much hurt". I'm moving on to a 'happier' me:) And You'll notice HOW i will stop this'hurt' everyone will know how i will stop this hurt coz its gonna be obvious. Although i don't know how long i can keep to this promise.............. [ Babe, I'm Concerned ]

All In The Past