Oct 14, 2010

currently using sis lappy to update..today was poa papers..poa paper 2 was first..more on practical..as usual i never get balance again..hahax...then had one hour break..we actually wanted to go to macs grab something to eat...but lastly stayed in school...ate bread...and studied like crazy:)
poa paper 1 was much easier..more theory..although there was something wrong with the trial balance..the rent received part...everyone debited it to get the correct balance...so after that...told mr chin that there was an error in the paper...asked him to mark us correctly since it was supposed to be rent paid..
well anyways....
tomorrow will be the last two major papers of FYE...physics and maths paper 2...revised physics already...i came home at 12+ then makan until 1230+...told sis that i'm going to sacrifice half an hour of spongebob to study..lol...SHE WAS IMPRESSED:)
 so watched spongebob from 2 till 230..headed back to physics...messaged rahziah n mano..rahziah studied maths first..so now she gonna do physics la..
had shower...now i eating cup noodles...curry flavour :P
dad and maid went to the store thingy...dad got orders to settle and all..so me and sis at home alone:(
sis gonna go out for bhajans then i'll be home alone:(
lol...can study!!and it seems sis was already planning something for my bdae...tell u rdy dowan right...never listen!!toooopid!!
oh and haziq still wants the tempeh..LOL...since raya time he waiting..lol..it will come:) just keep waiting ehk..HEHE^^
oh and i promised myself i'm going to study poa and chemistry and physics during the holidays...especially poa now...coz its the weakest of all my subjects...must buck up by next year...:) yeaaaa motivation uhhh!!
HAHAX..okayy...i gotta go do prayers and all if not dad will kill me n sis..hahax...
and yeaaa..i'll definitely blog tmrw!!!unless my dad is using my com or my whole family went out or my psp no battery or my sis dont let me use her lappy:D
so till then,BYEBYE!!!! <3

All In The Past