Oct 21, 2010

back home from school..im not so happy with my results though...didnt do that well...but yeaa:) i know i did my best...coz i passed my malay...:)not boasting but i wanna post my results here:)--Maths:52.8%,English:61.7%, Combined Sciences:78%, Malay:60.5%, POA: 74% 0.0, Combined Humanities: 60% :(...so yeaa..i did average:) well..a great start for tmrw though...I SCARED I KENA BDAE BASH!!! confirm got flour and powder and ice cold water...haiss..dont care uh...enjoy tmrw before saturday:) and i deserve it though..after how i made many people "powdermouth" ESPECIALLY SALINA!!hahax...well then...slack day today...sis asked me to come home straight after school..then i rush rush la...coz needed to go bugis...then later i call her..she said we going at 3pm...haizz..then i could have walked with rahziah and the others..well..i met up with noraza...then walked to 812 bus stop...talked about love life and my bdae on saturday..hahax...fun:) she wanted to follow me and sis to bugis...but 3pm was too late for her uh...so then....came home....now slacking..gotta shower in a few minutes time:( so bye peoples...and i think i know who will be the first person to wish me..at 12.00am today:) hahax...wait and see... [Can You Look Me In The Face, Tell Me That You Really Love Me The Same-Fever ] AND THANKS FOR THE STARE TODAY..made my day huh?well..guess its just gonna be that way for the rest of our lives?no talking at all...just LOOK!awesome...i miss talkign to you...seriously..never thought i would,but i do:(

All In The Past