Oct 30, 2010

at around 7+..last minute plan to go the the most hated place of mine..SERANGOON ROAD!i dont like...so left house arnd 715..reached there oni about 830..coz of the effing traffic!then ate first..sean called me..talk talk awhile...headed to the expo area for deepavali shopping..actually,i got no interest luhh..haha...but yeaa...while walking arnd,i heard a familiar voice,perhaps seen a familiar face..but i didn't care..thought it was just a look alike..and when me and sis were in one shop...it wasn't a look alike...she was right behind me..with i have no idea who...okayyy...i saw her 3 times...SWAY!!lol...anyways..heck that...sis bought the "heavenly" cookies..lol..then suddenly got fireworks..like for about 10-15minutes non-stop...swesome...but i only managed to video 28 seconds..HAHA!!!busy listening to My L.O.V.E:) ok then...headed to the car..was alrdy 930..i thought we going home...then dad was like lets browse arnd some more-.- i damn tired rdy!!so yea..quick quick bought costumes...then headed home...i lost my earpiece rubber:( haha...oh yeaa..my costume is turquoise:) nice...but need A LOT of tailoring..hehe^^well..thats about it luhhs..gonna be midnight rdy..need to watch some movie with sis ....i malas urhh...oh!me and sis created this today... [ Anandan must be really scared...Coz he's got two beautiful daughters:) ]HAHA...AWESOMEEE!!

All In The Past