Oct 20, 2010

20102010. another day in school..haiss..got maths results..i passed overall 52.8..not happy at all with my results..:( lost 15 marks coz i never round off properly..wth!so anyways..sat with noraza..asked her to vandalize my new fulscap paper:) nice:) hahax..then after school and all..headed back home...walked with noraza and syazman and aisyah...they went medusa stalking...so i had to go home...need to go out later with grandma...and btw! friends they're just being friends...but the irritating kind..please dont think otherwise..it's all rumours..nothing is true ok..no ofeence but nothing is!and i thought we could be friends:( anyways...811 back home..and i think..I THINK!i saw you..omg cant believe sia...then i almost wanted to get down but the stoopid bus passed by...urgh!!so anyways...thats about it..gotta head to the shower now..and tmrw is results!O.O and my facial..sis ask me to do..urgh! and today is my shopping for tube dress..if possible uh:) and VKEE!thanks for the early bdae wish:) so thats about it for now..might blog again when i'm home:)

All In The Past