Sep 29, 2010

ok.. i need to update fast..sis only let me use the com for 10mins....haishh...well at least she let me use:)
anyways....today my dinosaur never come school..he go check up his leg...lol..alot of ppls having leg problems sia..WEIRD!
anws...sean bully me today!!!!he hold my hand so tight...now got red red marks...stoooopid!!!okk anwsss....maths test today...swear got no time sia..tcher come in 10mins...then i oso stressed uh...coz i ystd havin headache ..sleep sleep like a pig the whole day..then nvr study...so last minute studies today uh...so yeaa!!
CLIMAX OF THE DAY!!!
recess time...i was with haziq,syazman,noraza...lining up to buy food..then we cut queue and all...haha..then i pinch fazill..his hand so red:)
lol..sorry!!!anyways...i just about to eat right...suddenly see one girl getting up..then her friends follow her go to office...COZ HER HEAD!!!!GOT FORK!!serious shit sia...someone throw or what i dont know...but  a fork went in her head sia...at the side there..aiyooo.....stoopid northlander!so frankenstein sia!
ok...then after that..assembly and all...talking about EOY exams....haishh...same old thing la...dont copy...all that crap...so anws...my time is running out:D
and i need to revise for physics n social studies test tmrw...dammit!
i hate ss...physics can make it laaa..:)
ok.. reminder to noraza:BRING CHIPS TOMORROW IF NOT I WONT SUPERGLUE UR ADDIDAS BOTTLE:)
hahaha..kidding uh...u'll always be my sayang..lol...i sound so weird!!
hehe^^
ok..byebye ppl...!
ily:)

All In The Past